| Beautiful Scandinavian inspired home


The brand new issue of Australian online magazine ADORE HOME is now online full of inspiration and ideas to steal. In this issue, stylist and blogger of THE DESIGN CHASER, Michelle Halford opens the doors of her beautiful Scandinavian inspired home in Auckland, New Zealand.

The house has been decorated in a very minimalist colour palette of black and whites and geometric simple patterns and lot of natural timber. In the open-plan living area there is a great sense of space and natural light. I love the washi tape Christmas tree, a clever and unexpensive idea to bring the Christmas spirit into your home.

Ya esta online el nuevo número de la revista digital Australiana ADORE HOME cargado de inspiración y bellas ideas. En este número, la estilista y blogger de THE DESIGN CHASER, Michelle Halford abre las puertas de tu bello hogar de inspiración nórdica en Nueva Zelanda.

La casa fue decorada en una minimalista paleta de blancos y negros, diseños de estampados geométricos y mucha madera natural. La planta diáfana de la casa acentúa la sensación de espacio y luz natural en su interior. Me encanta el árbol de Navidad hecho con cita washi, una estupenda y baratísima manera de decorar la casa sin tener que complicarse demasiado.








13 comments:

  1. Muy bonita si es que a mi el blanco me encanta la foto del comedor es preciosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosas Amarillas3 December 2013 13:12

    Esta casa me gusta mucho me ha llamado la atención las mesitas del dormitorio son muy originales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these rooms are beautiful. I would love to know where any of it (the desk, bedside tables, sheets, shelves, etc.) came from? Or if it would be available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these rooms are beautiful. Is it possible to purchase any of it (the desk, bed side tables, sheets, shelves, etc.) or perhaps a place with look a likes? Any information would be appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Preciosa combinación! Nos encanta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I purchase the cushions, sofa, cross blanket, in the third image down, I love this interior I'm in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. • Kauniste Sokeri's Finnish cushion is from Haus&Hem (£22): http://www.husandhem.co.uk/cushions/1651-kauniste-sokeri-blue-finnish-cushion.html

      • Cross blanket by Swedish designer Pia Wallen. You can probably buy this directly from her website (£58): http://www.piawallen.se/cross-blanket-c-201.aspx

      • Similar sofa at Ikea (£410): http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S09875662/

      I hope this help! Cheers, Rosa

      Delete
  7. Please let me know where I can purchase the sofa featured in this interior. I'm in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a similar sofa at Ikea (£410): http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S09875662/

      Delete
  8. The first duvet cover, not the striped one, I would be so grateful if you would let me know where to find this. Thank you so much for all your help. Trish again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Online Catalog Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  10. great info.thanks for sharing it with us.
    cigarette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Google+